Insight Engines empowers organizations to do deeply technical investigations of their data in minutes that today take days. Our first set of cyber security-focused natural language search products are used daily by some of the largest healthcare, finance, and government organizations.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but don’t take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at Insight Engines means challenging yourself always to be better.
Insight Engines is currently looking for a hands-on Senior Product Manager to join our growing team focused on driving the product vision. You will be responsible for guiding the product roadmap, increasing collaboration amongst teams, and setting the product strategy.
What you’ll get to do in this role:
- Be a key part of a dynamic and dedicated team of creative people making new ways for everyone to interact with data
- Work closely with the founding team on evolving the product vision
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post-implementation phases
- Collaborate with the engineering and design teams to rapidly prototype ideas
- Drive the product roadmap, define sprints, and author product specifications with engineering leadership
- Collaborate with the design team to develop end-user workflows and assets for the front-end team
- Work with cross-functional teams, including sales, support, and product marketing to gather feedback, understand customer needs, and bring new products to market
- Analyze industry trends, competition, and relevant markets to create and set product strategy
- Perform risk management and change management on projects
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks
- Help drive product decisions to align with higher company initiatives.
In order to be successful in this role, you possess:
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Strong analytical ability with a bias toward data-driven decisions
- Experience in agile development and working with teams that move fast
- Experience working closely with designers and has a passion for interface design
- Well versed in customer development/product testing
- Clear and precise written and verbal communication skills
- Sense of urgency that translates to the motivation of others
- Previous experience as a product manager in a startup environment
Bonus points if you have:
- Computer science or engineering degree
- An understanding of cloud, security and IT markets
- Familiar with creating big data & analytics or business intelligence tools
- Experience with search, natural language, and machine learning technologies
- Experience with large scale data and platform engineering
- Experience working at both enterprise and consumer companies
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
- Flexible leave policy
- Health care insurance
- Dental & vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term & long-term disability insurance
- Health care FSA
- Transit & parking FSA
- Free lunch
- Flexible work hours
- Holiday time off
New hires must present within 3 days of starting the required documentation proving their ability to legally work in the USA. Insight Engines, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.