Insight Engines empowers organizations to perform deeply technical investigations of their data in minutes that today take days. Our first set of cyber security focused natural language search products are used daily by some of the largest healthcare, finance, and government organizations
We’re disruptive. We work hard but don’t take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at Insight Engines means challenging yourself to always be better.
Insight Engines is looking for a talented Recruiter to join our team for a 3-6 month project. We anticipate the project to be approximately 20-25 hours per week, ideally onsite when needed. You will be our main sourcer on priority hiring needs and the primary point of contact in the recruiting process for all candidates. Our ideal recruiter is a driven, results-focused and energetic person with experience working for fast-paced, quickly growing start-up companies. You should be comfortable with building effective outreach campaigns, sourcing qualified candidates, and the end to end recruiting process with a proven track record of hiring success.
In this role you will:
● Manage end to end recruiting process for all priority hiring roles ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
● Work with hiring managers to develop a deep understanding and execution of the hiring needs, recruiting regimen and hiring culture of the company
● Develop an effective sourcing plan to recruit qualified and engaged candidates that align with Insight Engines’ culture, hiring budget, and timeline
● Deploy the sourcing and recruitment process from initial candidate outreach through the interview process and, hopefully, accepted offer ensuring an outstanding candidate experience
● Partner with our Office Manager on candidate coordination and internal scheduling
● Use creative and effective sourcing channels to build pipelines for top candidates across all areas of the organization
● Identify and attend one qualified in-person recruiting event per month to diversify sourcing pipeline
In order to be successful in this role, you possess:
● 5+ years successful technical sourcing and recruiting experience
● A passion for finding and hiring the very best talent
● Experience hiring for SaaS companies or start-ups with rigorous requirements and intense, yet creative, interview processes
● Extensive sourcing “toolbox” – you should have demonstrable experience utilizing resources beyond LinkedIn and job boards; experience with applicant tracking systems
● Persistence, creativity, resourcefulness and results-oriented mentality
● Strong written and verbal communication
● Very high attention to detail
● Excellent relationship management skills
● Experience partnering with hiring managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
This is a 3-6 month project with on-site availability the strong preference.
New hires must present within 3 days of starting the required documentation proving their ability to legally work in the USA. Insight Engines, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.